Capacitive Proximity Sensor
Product Code : Capacitive M-30
Brand Name : PARAS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 05 Piece
- Price Or Price Range
- Max. Current
- 200AMP Ampere (amp)
- Product Type
- PROXIMITY SENSOR
- Max. Voltage
- 10-30VDC Volt (V)
- DIFFRNTS TYPES SIZES
We hold expertise in offering superior quality Proximity Switch. These switches are manufactured by our qualified professionals to detect an object without any physical contact. We manufacture these switches by making use of advanced tools and equipment in our huge infrastructure facility. The offered switches are highly demanded by our clients for their excellent performance and durability. Our Proximity Switch is installed in conveyor systems, mobile devices and touch screen equipment for convenient use.
- Size : M-30X65
- Type : Pnp
- Output Logic : No
- Operating Voltage : 10-30 Vdc
- Max. Load Current : 200 Mamp.
- Sensing Distance : 8.0 Mm For Standard Object Size
- Switching Frequency : 500 Hz.
- Voltage Drop At Full Load : 2.5 Vdc
- No Load Current : >10.0 Mamp.
- Residual Current : 0.001 Mamp.
- Position Indication : Led
- Cable : 3 Core Pvc & Pu Flexible
- H.V. Test : 1.5 Kv For 1 Sec.
- Ambient Temp. : 700 C
- Enclosure : Nickel Platted Brass Tube
- Probe Size : M-30X65
- Mounting : Non Flush Type
- Approvals : Ce
- Standard object Size : 35X35X1 Mm
When An Object ( Metallic Or Non Metallic ) Approaches The Active Surface The Capacitance Between The Mass And The Active Zone Of The Proximity Sensors Increases. When The Preset Value Is Exceeded The Oscillator Starts, The Oscillator Voltage Changes,The Trigger Stage Activated And This Results In A Change In The Switched Output Condition.
- Capacitive Proximity Switches Are Particularly Suitable For Controlling The Filling Level In Tanks Where Liquid, Powder Or Granulated Materials Are To Be Monitored
- Capacitive Proximity Switches Or Sensors Are Primarly Used When The Object To Be Detected Is Non Metallic. Capacitive Sensors Sensed The Most Common Materials Are : Plastic, Glass, Wood And Paper. Another Common Application Is As A Liquid Level Control In A Bin Or Hopper.
- Capacitive Proximity Switches Are Ideal For This Type Of Application, Since They Can Be Adjusted To Ignore The Side Of The Enclosure.
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- As per International norms. Each piece is packed in separate bubble polythene bag and then in individual corrugated box.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CE APPROVED