|Home||» Products||» Inductive Proximity Switches (Special Type)||» Special Type Proximity Switch|
Backed by our reliable vendors, we are able to manufacture and supply Special Type Inductive Proximity Switches. These switches are installed in metal detectors for their high sensitivity and performance. The offered switches works by emitting a magnetic field which are thereby, able to detect metals. All the offered products are quality examined by our expert professionals before delivery to provide our clients with flawless Special Type Inductive Proximity Switches.
Inductive Proximity Switch
1. SIZE : R-18x27x95
2. TYPE : PNP
3. OUTPUT LOGIC : NC
4. OPERATING VOLTAGE : 5-40 VDC
5. MAX. LOAD CURRENT : 300 mAmp.
6. SENSING DISTANCE : 6.0 mm for standard object size
7. SWITCHING FREQUENCY : 250 Hz.
8. VOLTAGE DROP AT FULL LOAD : 2.5 VDC
9. NO LOAD CURRENT : >10.0 mAmp.
10. RESIDUAL CURRENT : 0.001 mAmp.
11. POSITION INDICATION : LED
12. CABLE : 3 core PVC & PU Flexible
13. H.V. TEST : 1.5 KV for 1 Sec.
14. AMBIENT TEMP. : 700 C
15. ENCLOSURE : Plastic
16. PROBE SIZE : 18x27x95
17. PROTECTION GRADE : IP-67
18. APPROVALS : CE
19. STANDARDOBJECT SIZE : 20X20X1 mm
Inductive Proximity Switches Or Sensors Are Primarily Used When The Object To Be Sensed Is Metallic, That Is Inductive Proximity Switches Are Used To Detect The Position Of Metals (Any Type). Some Applications Of Inductive Proximity Switches Are Machine Tools, Textile, Sugar, Cement, Automobile Industries And Many More.