|Home||» Products||» Intrinsically Safe Proximity Switch||» Nammur Sensor M-12|
Intrinsically Safe Inductive Proximity Switch
1. SIZE : M-12x55
2. TYPE : NAMUR
3. OUTPUT LOGIC : NC
4. OPERATING VOLTAGE : 8-28 VDC
5. LOAD CURRENT (Normal Open) : "1.0 mAmp.
6. LOAD CURRENT (Normal Close) : 6.0 mAmp.
7. SENSING DISTANCE : 2 mm for standard object size
8. SWITCHING FREQUENCY : 500 Hz.
9. RESIDUAL CURRENT : 0.001 mAmp.
10. POSITION INDICATION : LED
11. CABLE : 2 core PVC & PU Flexible
12. H.V. TEST : 1.5 KV for 1 Sec.
13. AMBIENT TEMP. : 700 C
14. ENCLOSURE : Nickel Platted Brass Tube
15. PROBE SIZE : M-12x55
16. MOUNTING : Flush Type
17. PROTECTION GRADE : IP-67
18. APPROVALS : CE & CMRI
19. STANDARDOBJECT SIZE : 15X15X1 mm
Intrinsically Safe Proximity Switch
Parasnath Electronics was established in 1994 and is an ISO 9001:2000 certified Company. It is involved in manufacturing of different types of industrial Products like Proximity Switch such as INDUCTIVE / MAGNETIC / PHOTO ELECTRIC / CAPACITIVE and LDR TYPE , FLOAT SWITCHES, FLOW SWITCHES, SWITCH MODE POWER SUPPLY ( SMPS POWER SUPPLY), MAGNEIC DOOR CONTECT FOR SECURITY ALARM SYSTEMS, SHUTTER SENSOR ETC and BREAKINTERLOCK SYSTEMS FOR AIRCRAFT REFULER AND DISPANCER ETC.
All products are manufactured by skilled and qualified staff and follow the carefully laid down procedure and state-of the art processes.
Quality control checks are conducted after every stage of manufacturing. The products manufactured by us meet the standard specification and the individual component pass through stringent quality performance and test thus the company strictly follows the rules and principles of the ISO.
The company has also achieved the certification from Ã¢â‚¬Å“ CENTRAL MINING RESEARCH INSTITUT ( CMRI )Ã¢â‚¬ for its Intrinsically Safe Proximity Switches and their Power Supplies . Tese are also called as NAMMU Type Proximity Switch.
Thus the products are Intrinsically Safe and can be used in Hazardous Conditions. CMRI conducted following tests on its products---
1. Applicable for ZONE 1 & 2 and GAS Group IIA, IIB and IIC.
2. Temperature Class :-T4 for Power Supply and T6 for Intrinsically Safe Proximity Switches.
3. Standard Reference :- IS : 5780-2002.
4. Creepage Distance & Clearance.
5. Insulation Test.
6. IP-67 Protection Tests have been conducted as per IS : 12063-1987( IEC-60529/1989).
7. Small Component Test.
8. Cable Pull Out test for Intrinsically Safe Proximity Switches.
After Testing all the parameters they came on a conclusion that Intrinsically Safe Nammur Proximity Switches and associated AC Power Supply and DC Power Supply can be acceptable for use in GAS GROUP IIA, IIB & IIC atmosphere.
IT means all the Intrinsically Safe Proximity Switches ( Nammur ) can be Hazardous Conditions.
Our Products are used in different type of Industries such asÃ¢â‚¬â€
TEXTILE INDUSTRIES, MACHINE TOOL INDUSTRIES, AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRIES, CEMENT INDUSTRIES, FOOD PROCESS INDUSTRIES, PETROLEUM INDUSTRIES PACKAGING INDUSTRIES, GAS INDUSTRIES, ADVERTISING INDUSTRIES and when an automation is required